Sign In | Join Free | My infospaceinc.com
infospaceinc.com
Qingzhou Xinbaili Industrial Co., Ltd.
QINGZOU XINBAILI INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD (HEALTHY,SAFE,TASTY,PROFESSIONAL)
Home > Fresh Chinese Cabbage >

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution

Qingzhou Xinbaili Industrial Co., Ltd.
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution

Brand Name : LING LONG
Model Number : BIG SIZE
Certification : HACCP&GAP
Place of Origin : SHANDONG,HEBEI,HUNAN,HUBEI,FUJIAN
MOQ : 1x40Container
Price : Negotiable
Payment Terms : T/T
Supply Ability : 1000MT/MONTH
Delivery Time : 3-5Work Days
Packaging Details : 15KG/CTN 10KG/CTN
Name : Fresh Chinese Cabbage
Packing : 15KG/CTN 10KG/CTN
Size : 1KG/PER 2.5KG/PER
Type : Cross flower family
Advantage : No Pesticide
Product Type : Cruciferous Vegetabless
Contact Now

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution


Fresh Chinese Cabbage Introduce:


without soil,natural hue,no slight crack,no putrefaction

no stain,no fleck, no scar,no yellow flower, no rotten signs

fiber shin, no pesticide,grows in village without pollution


Fresh Chinese Cabbage Size:


500g-1000g, 1500g-2000g, 2000g-3000g, 3000g and up


Fresh Chinese Cabbage Packing:


inner packing: wrapped with paper

outer packing: tray

8kgs/9kgs/10kgs/20kgs mesh bag

10kgs/15kg carton

or as per customers' requirements

Quantity/conveyance:

Quantity/40’HR FCL

23-26MT in mesh bag

20-24MT in carton

Storage temperature:

-1~1°C


Delivery time:


5 days after your order and prepayment is arrived

Payment Informtaion:

30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%


1.All cabbages are grown on our own base. The planting process meets HACCP and GAP standards. Pesticide residues all meet Japanese standards for export.


2.Our company has its own planting base in Shandong, Hebei, Hubei, Hunan and Fujian provinces, so we can keep supply for 52 weeks.


Supply time comparison table


Time(Month)Planting BaseExport port
1,2,3Fujian Hubei ProvinceQingdao&Shekou
4,5,6Shandong ProvinceQingdao
7,8,9Hebei ProvinceQingdao&Tianjin
10,11,12Shandong ProvinceQingdao


3.At present, our cabbage exports to Japan, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia, South Korea and other countries.


Product Tags:

chinese napa cabbage

      

chinese leaf cabbage

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Qingzhou Xinbaili Industrial Co., Ltd.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)